Awake

-Are you a God?
- they asked the Buddha.
- No.
- Are you an angel, then?
- No.
- A saint?
- No.
- Then what are you?
-
I am AWAKE.



Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure of
the universe"-Albert Einstein-


Om Mani Padme Hum

Matthew 25:40

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 7 1-6


1. Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4. Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
6. Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Monday, February 15, 2010

Do You Remember Any of Your Past Lives...or Think You Do???

In my case it's I think I do. I've always, well really since I became aware of reincarnation reading Edgar Cayce, and others, in my teens, and remembering interests and ideas I had as a kid,  thought I was a German, almost surely a pilot, in WW II.  As a kid I thought the Luger was beautiful and a .45 the ugliest slab of steel imaginable, was facinated by airplanes in general,  and by Stukas and ME109's especially, I could draw Hitler's portrait from memory. Also Lincoln, Bela Lugosi, and Boris Karloff FWIW...  I also drew pictures of airplanes and warships, with big guns. Always interested in the military, read the Blue Jacket's Manual that had been my grandfathers in the 5th grade. Read Mein Kampf and other books about Germany of the 30's and 40's in the 6th grade through high school.  Who knows, maybe just the kind of stuff any kid does.  Life went on and I learned more about the reality of metaphysics from reading dozens of books, and from lots of interesting people. In some cases from people that would have been amazed to learn they taught me anything, or even knew anything about it.   I knew a guy, from Fullerton JC, part of a group that lived in Silvarado Canyon in the 60's and 70's. They were all in their teens or twenties, looked like hippies, and said they were witches. But they were more than that. I was out there one day and saw him go outside, standing in the yard  he raised his arms, soon he was standing arms outstreached and he was covered with birds. He could do it whenever he wanted.  One of the girls taught me how to use a scrying pool to learn who I was. Hers was made out of a clear glass cereal bowl filled with black ink. She said she'd known me in several previous lives, but would never give me any details. Up to that point, my only excuse is she was 20 and a real babe, I was only 18-19, I was mainly looking down her blouse, at her  tits whenever I talked to her. None of them, I learned later, wore anything under their clothes, guys or girls. As she taught me I saw there was more to her, a lot more, her body surprisingly became unimportant, well...less important. She finally said I was ready to perform a scrying ceremony, imagine my pleasant surprise to find out we had to be naked for the scrying ceremony. Then imagine my horror two seconds later to learn it was the whole group, guys and girls.  Not a hooded robe to be found.  To answer the obvious question, I saw images of places and things, I saw people some I knew, and would know.  I still do when I do it, but saw nothing then, or since,  that I understood as pertaining to my past (or future life) lives. 
Several of them, including my scrying teacher, still live in the canyon. Last time I was in Calif, in 03 I stopped in for a visit before I headed for the plane in Ontario. She was mid fifties then, good looking, and for the record still had impressive tits.  I almost missed the plane, by the time I turned in the car, figured out how to get into the airport, took a tram around the building, got through security and headed to the gate I was late. Then I got there to find that the plane was 20-30 minutes late. She told me later that I didn't have to thank her. 
In the '80's I knew another woman who was  psychic, and taught classes on metaphysics, I still have a couple of the books she'd written and used in her classes. Unfortunately, I never attended her classes, our offices were in the same building on Gilbert Ave. for awhile, and even after she moved to another building I did her copies for her. Anyway she said that her feelings, and my aura, told her that I was an old soul, probably a soldier or a monk in previous lives. I don't know if it's true or not, nor how much I believe, but the interests in the military I had into my early twenties, my interests in religeon and psychic and occult matters, the reality of antidiluvian civilizations, etc. as an adult make me wonder.  My somehow being drawn to smallish living spaces, living and working in small houses, apartments, offices or rooms. All kind of make me think there might have been something she saw that I still don't. 
At the same time all my life I've had an interest in painting and sketching (badly), played various instruments, (badly), had a love of books and reading that developed early, photography that probably's an extention of the drawing and painting, nice clothes, fine books, good cars.  The interests were always there, my intuition, based on that, is that I was rich or well off in previous lives. Which doesn't eliminate the monk or soldier, but I could  also have been an artist or student, in business, all or any of those.
People that know me, or think they do, will say that I'm in love with my posessions. Which might eliminate wealth in past lives, at least as a second or third generation heir. Thinking about it, they may have a point, maybe I am, a little. But more, I  respect posessions for what they are, what they cost, their beauty (in some cases), their usefulness, what it would cost to replace them, and what they represent.  Also, I'm aware how much I'd lose by mistreating, losing or selling.  I'm also messy, not terribly concerned with a place for everything and everything in it's place, not terribly concerned with my pants having a crease sharp enough to shave with, or shoes like a mirror, and all that other stuff a soldier should consider important. I do like to look good, and have good suits, shirts, ties and shoes to wear when needed, but am just as happy wearing pants, moccasins, and a t-shirt.
I like good stuff, I'm attracted to the best, even pants and tshirts. My moccasins run as much as many guys spend on dress shoes. So, how does that equate to being a monk, or a soldier for that matter?   Of course the attraction to the material things may be just a new thing for this life, or perhaps I was a rich soldier or monk... A General, or an Abbot, who knows?
So that's me, what about you? Do you remember or have intuitions as to your previous life, or lives?

Lee Murray

1 comment:

  1. Reading through just thought I forgot to mention, I also took German for three years in high school. Basically only remember a few words.

    ReplyDelete