Awake

-Are you a God?
- they asked the Buddha.
- No.
- Are you an angel, then?
- No.
- A saint?
- No.
- Then what are you?
-
I am AWAKE.



Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure of
the universe"-Albert Einstein-


Om Mani Padme Hum

Matthew 25:40

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 7 1-6


1. Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4. Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
6. Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Ghosts... Real? Not?

Looking for Overhaulin' today on Discover I came across a program called Ghost Team, or something similar. It was about a team of people who went to haunted places were there were supposed to be ghosts and set up equipment to catch the ghosts. The only thing I remember is one of the guys, fat, beard, baseball hat, poorly dressed, standing in a room shouting at the ghosts: come out, what are you afraid of? He kept shouting, words to that effect until disgusted I changed channels.
Ghosts, do they exist? Truthfully, I think yes, but not in the style of Caspar, or Marley. I think more in the sense of Ghost, who was that? Patrick Swayze? I think when someone passes away, they may not want to move on, or can't for some reason, may not even believe they're dead, and so they hang around.
From what I've read and been told the major difference between us, and the dead is that they are vibrating at a higher speed. Everything vibrates at a certain level, minerals, plants, animals, etc.  If you develop the ability to raise your physical vibratory level, in theory you should be able to move between physical and astral, where the ghosts would be, for instance.  Pretty much everybody visits the astral while asleep, and many can astral travel while conscous, but moving the physical body from one level to another and back, seems that would be the domain of the Masters.
Of course I've barely scratched the surface, and there's a lot more to it, but I think I've got the gist of it.

Lee Murray

No comments:

Post a Comment