Awake

-Are you a God?
- they asked the Buddha.
- No.
- Are you an angel, then?
- No.
- A saint?
- No.
- Then what are you?
-
I am AWAKE.



Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure of
the universe"-Albert Einstein-


Om Mani Padme Hum

Matthew 25:40

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 7 1-6


1. Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4. Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
6. Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Do You Remember Your Dreams?

I do. Sometimes I write them down, sometimes I don't. But I usually remember them at least for an hour or so after waking. I dozed off earlier and actually had a hard time coming back. Is that what happens when you die in your sleep, you just can't get back?  I was getting out of a car and heard this loud noise, then I saw in the distance a large truck headed right for me, or it seemed to be anyway. I felt fear and panic, unable to move, then suddenly I jerked awake. I could still hear the noise in my mind.  I remembered the feeling of not being able to get away after I woke up. I was watching Return of the Jedi on tv when I had dozed off, and it was still on when I woke, and fairly loud. I don't know if the noise of the movie had anything to do with the dream, but there are no cars to get out of and no big trucks in the movie. I think that dreams can be a look into other lives, possibly in other dimensions, possibly in this one. Could I have been killed by a truck in another life? Something to think about, start writing your's down when you wake up, and see what you think.

Lee Murray 

No comments:

Post a Comment