Awake

-Are you a God?
- they asked the Buddha.
- No.
- Are you an angel, then?
- No.
- A saint?
- No.
- Then what are you?
-
I am AWAKE.



Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure of
the universe"-Albert Einstein-


Om Mani Padme Hum

Matthew 25:40

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 7 1-6


1. Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4. Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
6. Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Update on Mini-Stroke??? Ear Infection??? Latest info again...again

Well still going on, just went to Faxton Hospital in Utica for an abdominal ultrasound looking for an aneurysim in the arteries. Dr Alfaro-Franco apparently heard or saw something making her think there might be a problem, so Dr. Welch said I should have the ultra sound, he's also arranged for me to see an eye doctor and a Gastroentrologist, the eyes because of the diabeties, the Gastro to consider a colon exam, which I'll say now is unlikely, not only is it personally invasive, but my father had colon cancer, which eventually killed him, after a colostomy, so I'm thinking what I don't know won't hurt me...and if it does, it probably would have anyway. Personally I'm starting to think I was right when I said in December when all this started that the Doctors would order a million dollars worth of tests and exams, not know what actually happened, and tell me to take an asperin daily. Which I started on my own. So far that seems to be what's happening.  Speaking of the diabeties, I have noticed some blueness in the big toe nail on my left foot, that's a little disturbing. I have an appointment Monday for another test at UpState Hospital in Syracuse, Dr Deshaises, they're apparently going up from an artery in my leg to my head for a look around after putting dye in my blood. He said that I have, or may have, a buildup of calcium in the arteries and veins to my brain, and that may be what caused the stroke or whatever it was, by limiting the bloodflow to the brain. This test determines the extent. At that point it's a case of leave it alone or fix it. He said it can't be cured, the object is to keep it from getting worse. So the dance goes on....They're making money on me and can't or won't give me an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment