Awake

-Are you a God?
- they asked the Buddha.
- No.
- Are you an angel, then?
- No.
- A saint?
- No.
- Then what are you?
-
I am AWAKE.



Einstein

"Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure of
the universe"-Albert Einstein-


Om Mani Padme Hum

Matthew 25:40

And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Matthew 7 1-6


1. Judge not, that ye be not judged.
2. For with what judgment ye judge, ye shall be judged: and with what measure ye mete, it shall be measured to you again.
3. And why beholdest thou the mote that is in thy brother's eye, but considerest not the beam that is in thine own eye?
4. Or how wilt thou say to thy brother, Let me pull out the mote out of thine eye; and, behold, a beam is in thine own eye?
5. Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye.
6. Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you.

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Lets Talk About The Myth Of Global Warming

As was posted by a well known Global Warming/Climate Change, environmentalist blogger, I'm a climate change denialist, and yes, I know that 99.99999% of you out there think I'm an idiot. Well, maybe not quite that many, actually according to what I've read, there are as many, or more, scientists out there that believe global warming is a myth as there are who believe it's happening. So as a denialist I guess I'm in some pretty impressive company.  But first of all, I don't confirm OR deny that global warming is real, I'm not an expert and only know what I read. What I actually deny, is that it's a manmade problem. My opinion is that we, mankind, have little or no influence on whether the globe warms or cools. It has existed for millions, billions of years and there've been probably hundreds, thousands of ice ages and global warming periods. I read recently that the average global teperature has increased possibly less than 1 degree (farenheit) since 1900.  The industrial revolution started in the mid-1800's so lets say industry has been producing carbon and other contaminents in the atmosphere for 150-160 years or so. Well the last major ice age supposedly ended around 10,000 bc, god knows how many, if any, polar bears or other species, went extinct, we do know that sea levels rose some 300-400 feet, so lots of beach property was under water and thousands, possibly millions, of people were killed. Was man responsible for global warming then too? I personally believe there was a civilization comparable or superior to our own back then or earlier. Maybe they were bulding cars, smolting steel, burning coal and oil to generate electricity, etc.  There's no evidence of that. It seems more likely that then as now, the world was just doing it's thing, and leaving mankind to fend for itself. Yes global warming may be happening, but if so, it's beyond our control, our ability to cause or contribute to the cause and our ability to stop it.
As I said, many scientists consider it, or mans complicity anyway a myth. Let me introduce you to one of them by providing  the link below.

Meet Dr. Claude Allegre one of France's most celebrated scientists, a geochemist who was one of the first to be concerned by what was apparently happening, but then after more evidence was in reversed his position.
Acclaimed French Scientist Has Second Thoughts on Global Warming


An Article from Science Daily  This article discusses why global warming may be wrong.


http://www.canadafreepress.com/index.php/article/22624   An article saying the so-called global warming “scientific consensus” is a complete fabrication and does not exist.

Lee Murray








No comments:

Post a Comment